Introductory page Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms of payment
- The price of goods and transport are stated on our website www.darujtekvetinu.cz.
- We are VAT payers and all our prices are VAT inclusive.
- The order is dispatched after the payment is made, with the exception of companies with an order confirmation and regular customers.
The payments for our products and services can be made as follows:
1) By cash
- in our shop
- by deposititg the amount to our bank account (ČSOB bank account number: 276476915/0300)
- Directly during the handover at the address provided by the client
2) bank transfer
- ČSOB bank account No.: 276476915/0300
- For express deliveries (1 - 24 hrs) we ask for a confirmed payment order from the bank to be scanned and emailed to us at email@example.com
3) Payment cards (VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro)
- Payment via the payment terminal directly in the shop
- Online via our internet pages (GoPay - the newest, fastest and safest payment gateway); if required, we can send you an invoice.
- regular customers or companies based on a confirmed order. Company customers receive an invoice for the flowers within 14 days.
Orders for flowers and additional assortment
- Orders can be placed on our website www.darujtekvetinu.cz, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, over the phone on +420604148898 or in person in the shop. Unpaid orders will not be delivered and handed over.
- All paid orders are binding.
- An automatic email or SMS is sent to the client to confirm the order.
- If the confirmation of payment does not reach the Client, please contact us to check the order status.
- Confirmation of flower delivery is sent only if expressly requested by the Client, otherwise the order is considered delivered on the day requested.
- If it is impossible to deliver, we always contact the sender.
- Orders can be changed or cancelled within 30 minutes after placing the order, or 24 hrs before delivery.
- If you change or cancel the order online, please state the serial number to prevent misunderstanding.
- If we are not able, for some reason, to see to your order, the money will be returned to you in cash in our shop or sent to your (previously agreed) bank account.
- All orders are payable in Czech crowns. If money is returned, it is also returned in Czech crowns.
- The information entered into the order must always be correct.
- If we have to make a repeated call to the address provided, we are entitled to charge for transport and the related cost.
- In order to ensure that the flowers fully correspond to the selected photograph and to ensure 100% quality, we recommend ordering flowers and gifts several days in advance to enable us to order flowers which might not be currently in stock.
- The products shown in the online catalogue can look different from the actually delivered flowers and gifts.
- We reserve the right to replace the goods stated in the goods catalogue with goods of similar appearance, type, colour of the same or higher quality in order to ensure that the goods are as similar as possible.
- The Seller may cancel the order, or its part, if the price of the goods supplier has changed dramatically, or if the goods are not currently in stock.
- All additional products may only be ordered together with flowers.
- By sending the order the Client declares that he has read and agrees to the terms and conditions and the claims procedure.
- If you fail to find the flowers you want in our catalogue, we will be more than happy to prepare a special bouquet for you, using different flowers and colours as requested.
- Orders for Saturdays and Sundays must be placed no later than by 4 pm on Friday; orders that are to be delivered on bank holidays must be sent off by 4 pm on the last business day before the bank holiday.
- Before placing the order for delivery of flowers we would recommend ensuring that the recipient is going to be at the given place at the given time in order to prevent complications.
- The same applies to the order form, which must be filled in correctly.
- It is also important to write down not only the name but also the position of the respective person (in hospitals: doctor, patient, cleaning lady, nurse or others in other companies).
- The recipient of the flowers must sign a delivery note upon receiving the flowers and gifts. The delivery note states the number and type of flowers used in the bouquet.
- By signing the delivery note and accepting the flowers, the recipient agrees that the appearance, the quantity and quality correspond , in case of cut flowers and additional assortment.
- It is essential that the customer checks the delivery carefully.
- Later claims will not be taken into consideration. Claims must be made within three days from delivery in writing.
- We reserve the right to respond to the claim within 24 hrs.
- Claims procedure is always in writing.
- We guarantee that cut flowers will last 3 days minimum provided the recipient looks after them properly.
- In case of justified claims, the Client is entitled to replacement of goods or a discount.
Price for delivery
- Delivery within the Czech Republic - flat rate of CZK 199
- delivery around Hradec Králové - depending on the price of the flowers
- flowers up to CZK 250 - delivery 100 CZK
- flowers for 250 - 500 CZK - delivery 50 CZK
- flowers for 500 CZK and above - free delivery
- repeated delivery due to recipient's absence - 99 CZK (around Hradec Králové and the CR)
- International delivery - delivery is included in the price for flowers
- we deliver flowers every day (Monday - Friday) from 8 am to 6 pm.
- for orders to be delivered on Saturdays and Sundays, orders must be placed no later than by 4 pm Friday; for orders to be delivered on bank holidays, orders must be sent off by 4 pm on the last business day before the bank holiday.
- Flower deliveries for Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, or early mornings or late evenings, can be arranged after a prior agreement with our member of staff, please ring +420604148898.
- Flowers can be delivered express within one hour, or even immediately after placing an order without any extra charge, depending on the time schedule for deliveries placed by other customers before you, and the number of pending orders. Please ring the phone number above to enquire.
- We are not responsible for late deliveries or deliveries which cannot be made when the customer is at a fault e.g. giving us the wrong address, wrong name, telephone number, no name or another name to ring, the payment card is declined (street name, house number, the recipient has moved, is on a holiday or a business trip)
- We are not responsible for late dispatches caused by circumstances beyond our control (e.g. traffic jams, traffic accidents, car breakdowns, natural disasters etc.)
- We are not responsible for flowers and gifts not being delivered if the recipient refuses to accept the delivery
- When delivering to companies, hotels, hospitals, please note it is very important to give us the name of the company, the ward, the room number.
- If the recipient of the flowers is not present at the given address at the time of delivery, we will try to deliver the flowers to a safe place (e.g. neighbours, gatehouse, reception, colleagues etc.). If there are no such places available and if the customer wants the flowers to be handed over only to the person specified, our assistant will leave a note in the postbox with contact details of our company or send an sms message to the recipient. In this case we will immediately inform the sender accordingly. The flowers can be picked up in our shop the next day by the recipient or the sender. After that the order is deemed delivered. In case of repeated delivery, the fee of 99 CZK for repeated delivery must be paid.
- the delivery times are approximate, there might be more orders accepted for the same delivery time.
Personal data protection
- Handling of personal data of the buyers is governed by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection as amended and other legal regulations valid in the Czech Republic. The Buyer makes a free choice (by pressing the button Confirm and send order) and confirms that he/she is fully aware of the facts stated above and agrees to having his/her personal data processed for the purpose of business activities of the e-shop operator.Personal data shall be fully protected against abuse. Data shall be kept and not shared on third party applications. The Buyer is entitled to ask for deletion of his/her personal data from the database and to cancel his/her registration at any time.
The binding relationship of the contracting parties is governed by legal regulations of the Czech Republic, in particular the Commercial and Civil Code. These Terms and Conditions become valid and effective on 28/7/2015; they can be accessed on the Seller's website. These Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Seller at any time. These Terms and Conditions cease to be valid and effective on the day when new Terms and Conditions become valid.
- Bank transfer